Get wholesale prices and represent one of the top fitness brands in Brazil. Your customers will absolutely love them. Cajubrasil offers branded and private label options.
To qualify for wholesale prices, place an order for at least 50 pieces from any collection, in any mix of sizes and colors. Subject to availability.
Anyone can become a reseller. You don’t need a business license. You can sell them online or retail them anyway you like. Simply place the minimum order. It’s that easy!
Contact us for Details
If interested in getting wholesale prices or becoming a reseller of CajuBrasil, please send us a message and we’ll send you our export price list.
Ready for Business
Once an order is confirmed, the activewear is dispatched within 48 hours from the time we receive the payment.
– How to –
Get Wholesale Prices or become a Reseller
- Choose any 50 pieces from any collection, in any mix of sizes and colors and qualify for wholesale prices. We accept anybody interested in reselling our brand and even those considering private labeling with their own logo. Orders are subject to availability. We dispatch within 48 hours of receiving payment.
- All orders are packed and expedited directly from our production facilities in Brazil. “Get to know us” and check out our facilities and how our dedicated people work.
- Anybody can qualify to be a reseller, e-commerce wholesaler or regional distributor, as long as the purchase includes at least 80 pieces. A legging and top would be considered as two pieces. These minimum quantities are accessible especially if you’re a retailer or associated with the fitness world wishing to sell to friends and customers.
- We’ll send to you our export price list via email and I’m sure you’ll find the prices fair and competitive.
- As we always like to say, “If you don’t sell, we don’t sell”.
- The ultimate testimony of our work is a repeating customer. There’s nothing more gratifying than to hear back from a customer eager to purchase more to support their business and supply their customers.
- Fashion fitness, quality, and support is what we’re all about.
An interview with the CajuBrasil Fitness Team.
- Do you only manufacture gym and workout clothing or do you also produce activewear clothes that can be worn for activities such as yoga and running?
- Do you sell in bulk quantities and if so, what are the minimum quantities required in order to qualify for wholesale prices?
- Are prices for your athletic clothes wholesale or retail and what are your suggested markup margins for those who want to sell CajuBrasil branded fitness wear?
- Is it true that your workout clothes are mostly designed by women for women of all shapes and sizes?
- Customers don’t just want the highest quality but are also interested to work with manufacturers that act ethically, employ a diverse and inclusive workforce and respect the planet by adopting environmentally friendly practices. Does CajuBrasil? If so, please provide some examples.
- Why is there so much growth and opportunity in wholesaling ladies’ workout clothing and fashion activewear also known as athleisure?
- Do you offer women’s athletic wear such as sports bras, jumpsuits, shorts, and compression leggings?
- What kind of promotional material or marketing support do you offer your resellers, brand ambassadors, and distributors?